Stevie Nicks has rolled out a string of new spring and summer shed dates. Nicks, who due to Covid scrapped all her 2021 concerts, has now filled out her schedule around her sprinkling of high-profile festival appearances. Nicks kicks off her spring run on May 7th at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival with a dozen total dates running through September 30th in Dana Point, California at Ohana Festival.
Stevie Nicks believes the art of songwriting is an act of healing for both the creator and the listener: [“To me, the music is writing songs and that is to be able to write something that maybe at a time in somebody else’s life, they need a little help or a little inspiration, or something, that they would sit down and listen to something I wrote and it would just either make them feel a little better or they’d be able to go ‘Somebody else’s been there, too — and that helps me.'”] SOUNDCUE (:18 OC: . . . that helps me)
UPDATED: Stevie Nicks tour dates (subject to change):
May 7 – New Orleans, LA – New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
May 11 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheatre
May 14 – George, WA – The Gorge Amphitheatre
June 10 – Ridgefield, WA – RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater
June 12 – Mountain View, CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre
June 16 – Salt Lake City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
June 19 Manchester, TN – Bonnaroo Music Festival
June 21 Noblesville, IN – Ruoff Music Center
September 2 Snowmass, CO – JAS Aspen Snowmass
September 17 Asbury Park, NJ – Sea.Hear.Now Festival
September 24 – Bridgeport, CT – Sound on Sound Festival
September 30 – Dana Point, CA – Ohana Festival
- Stevie Nicks has rolled out a string of new spring and summer shed dates.
- Back in 2020, Stevie Nicks released the double-disc live soundtrack to her Live In Concert: The 24 Karat Gold Tour film.
- The set features 17 tracks including such classics as “Stand Back,” “Gypsy,” and “Edge Of Seventeen,” as well as the first ever live recording of the pre-Fleetwood Mac, 1973 Buckingham Nicks favorite “Crying In The Night,” among other live rarities.
- In October 2014, Stevie Nicks released her latest studio set, 24 Karat Gold – Songs From The Vault, featuring re-recordings of her long unreleased and unfinished demos — many written in the early-’70s.
- 24 Karat Gold – Songs From The Vault, which hit Number Seven on the Billboard 200 album charts, was co-produced by Nicks, Dave Stewart, and Waddy Wachtel.
CHECK IT OUT: Stevie Nicks performing “Edge Of Seventeen” live during her 2019 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction: