In honor of Women’s History Month, Audacy.com put together a list of the “10 Richest Female Country Artists” by net worth. They pulled the data from CelebrityNetWorth.com. Here’s the list . . .
1. Dolly Parton, $650 Million. Everything Dolly touches turns to gold. She’s a singer, songwriter, actress, author, and entrepreneur with her own theme park, Dollywood. And we probably missed a few things.
2. Shania Twain, $400 Million. (Tie) She’s one of the best-selling music artists of all time. She’s a Vegas regular, and she owns real estate all over the world.
2. Taylor Swift, $400 Million. (Tie) She’s one of the most popular and most successful artists on the planet. She’s sold more than 200 million albums, and in some touring years she pulls in over $150 million.
4. Carrie Underwood, $140 Million. She’s quietly created an empire. Yes, there’s the record sales, concerts, and Vegas residency . . . but don’t forget she’s a best-selling author, and has her own fitness brand, Calia by Carrie.
5. Trisha Yearwood, $100 Million. When she’s not performing or winning awards, she’s hosting cooking shows, writing books, and going on tour. By the way, that’s HER net worth. If you combine her with Garth Brooks, it’s around $400 million.
6. Reba McEntire, $95 Million. She’s had 16 Number One albums. She owns several businesses, and has starred on Broadway, and in her own sitcom, “Reba”.
7. Faith Hill, $80 Million. She’s sold over 40 million records, has released two fragrances, and has a burgeoning acting career.
8. Sheryl Crow, $70 Million. This one’s a stretch because her record sales are from several other genres. But, she’s been touring with country singers and her music has been leaning in the country direction for a while now.
9. Loretta Lynn, $65 Million. She’s a showbiz icon who’s done everything, from being a “Coal Miner’s Daughter” . . . to the brilliant “Van Lear Rose” album with Jack White. Not to mention her ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.
10. Miranda Lambert, $60 Million. She’s one of the best country singer-songwriters of all time, and you’d lose count trying to add up all her awards. There’s also her alcohol brand, Red 55 Winery.