Women’s Equality Day was August 26th, celebrating activism and female empowerment.
A new poll found a lot of that empowerment comes from the support of other women.
58% of women say their female friends help them feel truly empowered. Here are some of the most common ways women support other women . . .
1. Calling or texting to see if they’re alright. 61% said their friends check in on them.
2. Helping to manage anxiety and depression.
3. Being there in times of grief.
4. Encouraging you to take risks, or do things you’re afraid of.
5. Introducing you to new friends, which expands your social network.
6. Helping you learn new skills.
7. Offering up career advice.