Paul Stanley was so excited to get his vaccine, he went online to tell his fans. He posted: “I got my SECOND COVID SHOT this morning! So grateful and THRILLED. PLEASE, let’s ALL stay safe as possible and continue to watch out for each other.”
The good vibes continued with a later post that read: “While I’m thinking about it, I just want you all to know how grateful I am for this ongoing connection we have. Each and every one of you matters. I read all your comments daily. And I thank you all for being in touch with me. That’s it!”
In a recent article in Variety, the 69-year-old old Rock And Roll Hall of Fame member talked about staying in shape during the pandemic and said, “Once you have that momentum, it’s much easier to maintain than to create.”
KISS’ 20th and most recent studio album Monster peaked at #3 on the Billboard 200 following its release in 2012.
- Paul Stanley got his second Covid show.
- He posted about it and asked fans to “continue to watch out for each other.”
- KISS went into the Rock Hall in 2014.
- The 2014 class included Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, Hall and Oates, and Linda Ronstadt.
- Paul was born in upper Manhattan.