It can be hard to remember this when you’re scraping ice off the windshield of your car in the pitch black morning as mucus pours out of your nose . . . but winter isn’t all that bad.
A new survey found two-thirds of people say winter is the most, quote, “magical” season. And here are their 10 favorite things about the winter . . .
1. Having a cup of hot chocolate.
2. Going outside to watch the first snowfall.
3. Sitting by the fire at night.
4. Building a snowman.
5. Celebrating the holidays.
6. Baking winter or holiday desserts.
7. Skiing or snowboarding.
8. Ice skating.
9. Having a hot drink on a cold day.
10. Seeing family over the holidays.