Foo Fighters are releasing more music from their upcoming album.
Earlier this week the band posted a clip of a song and wrote: “New music…sooner than later.” After a few hours passed, they posted again with the announcement that the release would take place at “midnight New Year’s Eve.” A fitting time, considering the album will be called Medicine at Midnight.
The post includes an animated clip with about 15 seconds of the song, “No Son of Mine.”
Though it was originally slated for 2020 as part of the bands 25th anniversary celebration, Foo Fighters new album will be released February 5, 2021.
The band’s current single, “Shame Shame” is #1 on the Media Base Active Rock chart.
- Foo Fighters are releasing a new song at “midnight New Year’s Eve.”
- They posted about 15 seconds of the song, “No Son of Mine.”
- The band’s current single, “Shame Shame” is #1 on Media Base Active Rock chart.
- Medicine at Midnight will be their 10th album.
- About “Shame Shame,”… “It’s crazy, the idea for that video came from a dream I had when I was when 14 or 15 that I’ve remembered my entire life.” Dave Grohl told NME.
- Grohl explained that the “Shame Shame” video was influenced by a “dark corner” of his psyche that he has experienced for over 40 years.