Guns N’ Roses guitarist, Slash believes the band will have new music out in 2021 He confirmed that he’s been working with Duff McKagan on GN’R music and also working on his side project with Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators.
In an interview posted on LoudWire.com he said, “I would like to think that we’d have some new stuff out next year from both camps, I guess. It’s hard to say, but I would like to think we’ll have stuff out next year, yeah.”
Kennedy recently rejected the notion that a new album with Slash would be out in 2021, mainly because he will be releasing a solo album of his own sometime soon.
- Slash believes the band will have new music out in 2021.
- He’s been working with Duff McKagan on GN’R music
- Also working on his side project with Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators.
- Recent Instagram post from Slash below: “In 1964, Ringo Starr snapped a photo of some high school students who came to see the Beatles on their first trip to the US.
50 years later, the group reunited and recreated the photo.”
- Slash and Myles Kennedy have done pre-production on 20 songs.
- He and Myles plan to start working on the project again soon.
- According to the GNR website their 2021 tour is set to begin July 10 in Milwaukee.
- Before 2020 dates were canceled, Smashing Pumpkins were scheduled to tour with GNR.