Guns N’ Roses will announce the rescheduled dates to its 2020 tour on Monday, July 27th. Blabbermouth posted the band’s dates were set to kick off on July 4th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and run through August 26th on Missoula, Montana, but were put on ice back in May due to the ongoing pandemic.
An email was sent on to ticketholders, which read in part:
Dear Guns N’ Roses Fan and Ticketholder,
We wanted to let you know that the event organizer is working on rebooking a tour for 2021 which includes your event. You will receive another email from us on July 27th with the full details for 2021.
Hang on to your tickets – In the next update you receive from us, we’ll include information on how to obtain a refund should you be unable to make the new event date. At that time, all fans will be given 30 days to request a refund.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.
Ticketmaster Fan Support
The Guns N’ Roses reunion tour began over four years ago and guitarist Slash told us that the band never expected the response it got: [“The reaction to it all down the line was something that we didn’t really know what to expect, and when it happened, it was like, ‘wow.’ The fan reaction and the way that went across the board was overwhelming. It was really pretty magical, y’know, all around.”] SOUNDCUE (:13 OC: . . . know all around)
- Guns N’ Roses will announce the rescheduled dates to its 2020 tour on Monday, July 27th.
- Blabbermouth posted the band’s dates were set to kick off on July 4th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and run through August 26th on Missoula, Montana, but were put on ice back in May due to the ongoing pandemic.
- Guns N’ Roses‘ “Not In This Lifetime” tour, which began four years ago, recently became the third highest-grossing tour in the history of Billboard Boxscore.
- The long-rumored and long-awaited reunion tour began in April 2016 with a club show in Hollywood and appearances in Las Vegas and at California’s Coachella festival.
- The band has been hinting at a new studio album, but it seems little headway has been made on the project.