Red Hot Chili Pepper’s bassist, Flea has written a 400-page autobiography called Acid For The Children. It’s been 5 years in the making and was originally scheduled for last year.
The memoir, as promoted, takes readers on a deeply personal and revealing tour of Flea’s formative years with hilarious anecdotes, poetical meditations, and occasional flights of fantasy.
Acid for the Children features a foreword by Patti Smith and is scheduled for release on November 5.
- Flea’s memoir will be out on November 5.
- It’s considered to be deeply personal.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers were inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
- Their first album was released in 1984.
- The band is on tour and currently in Japan.
CHECK IT OUT