It’s FRIDAY!!! Woo Hoo!! Here’s your Friday morning 10/26 headlines:
A report just released says two Huntingdon County residents involved in a fire last weekend died of smoke inhalation.
An electrical fire Wednesday night caused over 1200 local residents to lose power, and causing a delay at Frankstown Township Elementary School.
A Duncansville woman is facing charges of stealing medicine from patients at a local nursing home.
It’s municipal budget time, and Altoona City council has announced that they have begun working on next year’s budget.
The Cambria County Courthouse appears to be the latest building to report a mold problem.
Among the bills signed into law by the Governor is that measure to increase the penalties for drunk driving.
A bill aimed at protecting victims of human trafficking has been signed by the Governor.
Recent standardized test scores in Pennsylvania are showing mixed results.