Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Chris Farley was originally set to star as the Amish bowler in “Kingpin”, but he couldn’t do it because he was contractually obligated to do “Black Sheep”. So the role wound up going to Randy Quaid.
2. There’s about two pounds of chromosomal DNA in your body.
3. Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Guns N’ Roses, Bob Marley, Journey, Jimi Hendrix, Kiss, Notorious B.I.G., Run-D.M.C., Rush, Spice Girls, Tupac, and The Who have all never won a single Grammy.
4. Only 17 state capitals are the largest cities in their states.
5. It’s impossible to poison a possum. They produce a protein that basically neutralizes ANY poison that enters their body. And scientists are trying to use it to build a universal poison antidote for people.