NashCountryDaily.com did some research to find out which country artists have the most followers on social media. To keep it manageable, they stuck to the top three channels . . . Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
BLAKE SHELTON has the most combined followers with over 29 million, which is certainly helped by his presence on “The Voice”. CARRIE UNDERWOOD is second with a little over 23 million, and LUKE BRYAN has over 20 million.
Here’s the Top 10:
1. Blake Shelton, 29.6 million followers
2. Carrie Underwood, 23.3 million followers
3. Luke Bryan, 20.6 million followers
4. Miranda Lambert, 17.5 million followers
5. Jason Aldean, 13.4 million followers
6. Lady Antebellum, 13.2 million followers
7. Tim McGraw, 12.2 million followers
8. Brad Paisley, 11.7 million followers
9. Keith Urban, 10.4 million followers
10. Kenny Chesney, 9.2 million followers
(You can check out the full list, along with individual breakdowns between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, here.)
TAYLOR SWIFT probably wasn’t included because she switched to pop. But she would’ve dominated. Just for giggles, I checked it out and she has over 84 million Twitter followers, over 70 million Facebook followers . . . and 102 million people follow her on Instagram.