Buzzfeed just ran a survey where people ranked the Girl Scout Cookie flavors. Here are the results. Since most of the cookies have two different names in different regions, we’re using both of them . . .
1. Thin Mints, 34%.
2. Caramel deLites / Samoas, 33% . . . vanilla cookies with caramel, coconut, and chocolate stripes.
3. Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs, 18% . . . peanut butter covered in chocolate.
4. Shortbread / Trefoils, 4%.
5. Lemonades, 3% . . . shortbread with lemon icing.
6. Peanut Butter Sandwich / Do-si-dos, 3% . . . oatmeal cookies with peanut butter in between.
7. Thanks-A-Lot, 2% . . . shortbread with fudge on the bottom.
8. Trios, 1% . . . gluten-free peanut butter and oatmeal cookies.
Tell us in the Facebook Comments which one YOU are the most addicted to!