What kind of MADMAN pours milk into a bowl before they pour in their cereal?
Buzzfeed just ran a bunch of polls on their website to dig into the nuances of how the average person eats their cereal. Always tackling the biggest issues, that Buzzfeed. Here’s what they found:
1. 8% of people pour milk into the bowl first, then pour the cereal on top of it.
2. 11% of people just eat cereal dry, with no milk.
3. 76% prefer their cereal crunchy, not soggy.
4. 83% buy name brand versions, while 17% buy those generic grocery store versions like “Flakes With Frosting” and “Cinnamon Toast Munch.”
5. 19% eat cereal any time of the day, not just at breakfast.
6. And only 44% prefer healthy cereal to sugary cereal.