If you could travel back in time, and somehow NOT destroy the present and cause the rise of the machines, what would you tell yourself as a teenager?
A new survey asked people what ONE piece of advice they wish they could go back and give to themselves as a teenager. And it had to be vague life advice, not like, “Invent Google.” Here are the top 10…
1. Get a better education, 16%.
2. Be bolder and stronger reaching for your goals, 11%.
3. Plan better for the future, 9%.
4. Relationship advice, 7%.
5. Slow down, and take it easy, 6%.
6. Live life to the fullest, 5%.
7. Be true to yourself, 5%.
8. Don’t do dumb things, 4%.
9. Don’t drink, smoke, take drugs, or party, 4%
10. Listen to your parents and respect your elders, 3%.
And 1% of people say their life has been perfect, no advice necessary.