Hey, it’s that time again, where we remind you that time is linear and you feel SUPER OLD as a result.
Buzzfeed put together a list about this year’s high school freshmen and JUST how young they are relative to you. Check this out . . .
1. Most of them were born in 2002, which means they were born AFTER September 11th.
2. They were born when “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”, “8 Mile”, and the first Tobey Maguire “Spider-Man” came out.
3. Most of them were born after Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up.
4. Remember how COOL the original white iPods were? They never had one. By the time they were old enough to listen to music we were already onto the third or fourth iPhone, and iPods were basically obsolete.
5. They most likely never used a digital camera, and they’ve only taken pictures with a phone.
6. And they’ve never known a world without WiFi, Wikipedia, or GPS directions.