A Teenager Accidentally Blew Up His Car by Using Too Much Air Freshener

A 17-year-old kid in Duisburg, Germany smoked a cigarette in his parents’ new Volkswagen SUV last week, then sprayed air freshener to cover up the smell.

Apparently this kid went a little TOO nuts with the air freshener . . . and he sprayed so much that the inside of the car became COMBUSTIBLE.

So when he opened the door and the interior light turned on, that tiny spark ignited the gas . . . and the car EXPLODED.

Fortunately the kid only wound up with burns on his arms.